8.21.2008

Sorry South Beach!

I've been trying very hard to continue eating healthy. It's very difficult when I don't know what I am ordering and I can't read labels. Rachel, a girl from New Zealand (who also conveniently speaks Korean) showed me which one was sugar. She didn't know the rest, but that one is pretty helpful.
Even though I should NEVER, EVER do this, I learned the coolest thing: McDonald's delivers. How awesome is that? Megan and I ate there yesterday and saw the delivery guy. He had a red McDonald's jacket, helmet and motorbike. It was so cute! (I forgot my camera yesterday. I'll look for another McDonald's delivery guy when I have my camera on me.)
Yesterday I also started my mock teaching in training. It was a little intimidating, but only two more days! Training is pretty stressful. I will be glad when it is over. I passed my grammar test on the first try, so now I can worry about one less thing.

1 Comment:

Dalene said...

McDonalds delivers? I'm honestly glad they don't do that in the US.

Congrats on the grammar!