8.13.2008

Family Goodbye

My parents invited all the Rovenstines over for a goodbye party. I just love my family. They are so great! This is Big Dalene (but only big as in older)...

When I was younger, I hated being called Little Dalene. I don't mind it so much now. :)

Becca was slacking with her photography, but she did get a few shots of funny cousins...or is it second cousins? first cousins once-removed? hmm...



And the staple at any Rovenstine gathering...Nanny...


Thanks, everyone for coming! I will miss you all!

2 Comments:

Dalene said...

We'll miss you!

Be sure to get some recipe ideas for our cookbook while you're there.

I'm thinking of titles...

Dalene Cooks twice the yum

Anonymous said...

What a nice picture... Wish I could take pictures of myself and those I am with like you did this one.. You are grrreeeaaattt!!! U. Wendell