8.13.2008

Road-tripping Sisters

I am pretty sure that "road-tripping" isn't a word, but that is what Becca and I are doing. I found out last week I had to go to Houston in order to get my Korean visa. It was pretty expensive to fly, and Becca doesn't have a job; we decided to take a quick road trip. We left yesterday to drive through rainstorms all day.


Yes, that says 598 miles. You want to know the best part of the story? Becca's car is a stick-shift, and I can't drive it. She had to drive all nine hours by herself.

We passed the Oklahoma Horseshoeing School. Who knew we had that?

We made a short stop at the Bedré chocolate factory (run by the Chickasaw tribe). Don't worry I got sugar-free!

We made to Houston late last night. I went to the Korean Consulate this morning. And I got my visa! Yeah! I'm going to Korea.


Becca is really enjoying the hotel furniture. She doesn't get out much.

2 Comments:

Dalene said...

Poor Becca.

Congrats Dalene! You're a big world traveler.

Marlita said...

Dalene...
I am so sorry I posted on my blog that you were going to Japan. Japan, Korea, China.. aren't they all pretty much the same? So I apologize.