8.23.2008

I want tv in my car.

Yesterday I finished training. It was such a relief to be finished. It was getting very stressful, but I did well on my tests and mock teaching for both classes. Now I just have to prepare for my first day of classes, which is just about as scary if not more!
I didn't finish training until 8:40 pm, and I still had to get to Daegu. A taxi took me to the Seoul Train Station. Something I'm loving/still trying to figure out is the car television. It seems that everyone watches tv while they are driving. I learned three things while watching tv with my driver.
1) The tv reception in his car is better than at my parent's house.
2) There is contortionist-ribbon dancing in the Olympics.
3) Even intently watching South Korea win gold in taekwando, he still drove better than Becca.

5 Comments:

Marlita said...

It sounds like your having a lot of fun! As far as Sebastian's stuffed animal (Kiwi- he named him) we haven't been to B'ville. Today he was asking for him, he wanted to take him to school.

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday first of all, but i just have to say #3 is hilarious

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

whatever, I'm the best driver!

Dalene said...

POORR Becca!!!

Anonymous said...

Good thing you're so far away Becca can't get to you, or you'd be in BIG trouble!

Good Luck Teaching!