8.02.2008

Lunch with Little Brothers

Becca needed help moving out of her apartment on Tuesday. We wanted to eat somewhere "fun" for lunch before coming back to Bartlesville. Becca mentioned PF Changs. Once she said it, there was no going back. I love PF Changs. Jonnie had never been there, but he sat down, ordered his usual Dr. Pepper and started drinking. We had been there maybe 15 minutes and he had gone through three cupfuls. I kept telling him to slow down because he was embarassing us, but our waiter just laughed. A little while later I see our waiter coming from the back with a large to-go container. It was a 1-liter soup container to be exact. He had punched a whole in the top and put a straw in it. He told Jonnie, "This should hold you for a while." Becca and I were about to die; Jonnie thought it was "awesome."


Of course he had to drink it all. He finished it on the ride home. We were annoying him about something, and he tried to threaten us. He meant to say, "I am full of a liter of Dr. Pepper. Don't make me use it." Instead he said, "I am full of a liter of gas (ugh...I mean Dr. Pepper). Don't make me use it!" We had to stop at every restroom the entire way back to Bartlesville. And it turned out that he was kidding about the 1 liter of gas!

And on another note...
This is what Jonnie and Becca had for dessert, The Great Wall of Chocolate:


This is what I had for dessert, yes, that says sugar-free, fat-free:

2 Comments:

Dalene said...

You REALIZE that the waiter was actually FLIRTING w/ the two girls, right?

liesel said...

You've been tagged.