8.16.2008

I'm Off!

All three bags (plus an over-sized purse) are packed. I am just trying to calm down enough to get some sleep now. We are leaving my house at 6 am. I'm still a little concerned about the airport to hotel transportation in Korea, but I know I am just overwhelmed by the anticipation of it all more than anything. Wish me good luck and say a prayer for me!
My next post will be from Korea. It is 14 hours ahead of central time. Maybe I can tell you what to expect for the next day! :)

4 Comments:

Marlita said...

You'll be misses! Have a safe trip, and hurry back!

Dalene said...

I'm so excited for you!!!

Mary Beth said...

Hope you had a good flight. I've been thinking about you all day.

Unknown said...

Have a great time ... keep the bpgs coming. Love to read about adventures and experiences of others.