10.16.2008

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome Forever 21

I have to say welcome four times because there is a new four-story Forever 21. It is shopping paradise! I like Forever 21 in the States, but it is always really unorganized and there is too much to sort through. Here it is beyond organized. Everything is hung up by colors and sizes. Each floor has a different style of clothing. The best part is the prices are the same--cheap. Sadly, it's in Seoul so I can't go there all the time. I'm sure that it will be one of my regular stops when I do go to Seoul though.

7 Comments:

Cara said...

i
hate
you.

Dalene said...

I love Forever 21.

We were recently in Chicago, and I introduced my girls to it. I hope it's still awesome when they are teenagers.

Anonymous said...

You will have to come to see Grandma Donna! We have a new mall. They have, SHOE CARNIVAL, GORDMAN'S, TJ MAX, and others. Of course, I have no idea what any of these are but maybe you might like them enough to come to RC. I don't even know what a FOREVER 21 is? I'm just not a shopper--Maybe that is where your Mom gets her shopping love?

G H

Anonymous said...

That is so no fair! 4 stories!!1 I can't even imagine! Wish I was there to go shopping all day with you! Be glad you are not shopping in Puerto Rico, all the girls go shopping in 4 inch heels... it is really crazy! Love ya! julie

Annie said...

Really?!!! There is a Forever 21 in Seoul? Where? I need to go next time. I went to Lotte Department Store in Myeongdong last week. Wow, the designs were exquisite but way over my budget. I couldn't even afford the average shirt there. I think most things were $200 and up. Yikes! The craziest part about it was the store was packed. How on earth are all those people able to afford those prices?

Annie said...

P.S. It was so nice to meet you at Bible study today. I hope to see you again next week.

Marlita said...

About your pumpkin comment.... I really don't like to let my 3 year old play with knives, and figure they are gonna get thrown out anyway. And if you paint them you can use them for Thanksgiving table decorating, and by the way.... Halloween is the devil's birthday. JK.