10.15.2008

My Weekend with Jennifer in Seoul

I got to spend this weekend with Jennifer. The last time we were together (below) was in April in Suriname. We both were a little bit tanner and sweatier and I was 15 pounds heavier! It was nice to finally spend time together in a well-developed country--without all the sweating.


We also went to the Passion World Tour. It was so amazing! It was at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium. There were a lot of people there. Apparently Korean Christians like to jump around. Jennifer and I sat a little higher, so it was fun to watch everyone.


Chris Tomlin was there. Our camera wasn't cooperating, but this is him. He sang the chorus to "How Great is Our God" in Korean. It was awesome.


And this is me eating a baby squid. I really did eat it. Ask Jennifer if you don't believe me!


2 Comments:

Dalene said...

I would have loved to have heard Chris Tomlin sing in Korean.

But Baby Squid????

Not so much.

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

I like calamari.