10.09.2008

I'm really starting to look like my mom.

Here are the church pictures I promised. This is Jason, the English translator, and an English teacher who refused to speak to me in English, but wanted to get a picture with me. I blame her for starting the photo shoot. Here is just a sample of all the pictures I had to smile through.


I am not sure who this man is, but that's Jason again. We moved outdoors to the "flower garden." It looked like wild flowers to me, but they were very proud of it.


Man I don't know, Jason, me, my friend Swan, Jason's daughter and wife.


Jason's daughter, Swan and me.


Jason's daughter, her husband (the photographer--he had to get in one photo), Swan and me.


This is my favorite of the bunch. I had no idea he took this until he emailed it to me. I'm still not sure why this seemed interesting enough to take a picture???

1 Comment:

Pan Cratius said...

I am impressed. Your style of living goes higher than what we had expected. I salute you.