9.11.2008

Socks, anyone?

Sunday Megan came to visit me. It was so good to see here! We had a great time just talking and hanging out, but we also had a great time at Costco. I'm not going to lie--it was pretty expensive, but it was SO worth it. I was able to get ground beef, chicken breasts, bagels and even my favorite Chocolate & Oats Fiber One bars. I also bought wet Swiffer cloths for my fake Swiffer. I have never been so happy to find a cleaning product. My floor is happy now too.

As I have mentioned previously, there are lots of random vendors on my street. Megan and I were walking and laughed when we saw this...


It is the biggest pile of socks I've ever seen. A lot of them were "Fila" socks. Does that brand even exist anymore? Gina and Nikki, you can come here to shop for your new store. You would be in heaven!

8 Comments:

Nikki said...

Shop for our store!?!?!? No I will just shop for myself :)

Anonymous said...

Cloths not clothes - english teacher.

Mom

little dalene said...

I fixed it. How embarrassing!

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

AHHA yeah don't get on to me dummy.

Megan and Keith said...

I just thought of something that I hadn't thought of earlier...
How do you think that old "sock" lady gets all of those socks there and back everyday? I can't imagine that someone who sells socks on the side of the road would have a vehicle...at least not here with how expensive it is...
Who knows.

Just try to imagine her getting on the bus with all of those socks...now that would be a kodak moment.

I miss you already.

Meg

Rick said...

Andrea Green's Dad here. Surfed over from Megan's blog - God bless you guys. Hang in there!

Unknown said...

how about the shoes Dalene? Are they any good? The fabric shop looks awesome!

Mary Beth said...

When I first saw this photo, I thought it was stuff put out for the trash truck. Hey, you should put a clock on your blog so we know what time it is there.