9.11.2008

Seomun Market

Last week a couple of friends and I went to Seomun Market. It is one of the largest markets in Korea. They sell all kinds of clothes, fabric, shoes and other cheap things...I can't remember it all. There are multiple buildings connected by walkways. You can also walk around the ground level. All the people were a little overwhelming, but I survived.


Roxy wanted to buy fabric. She picked a pattern that was in the middle of the stack though. We tried for a while to get it out, but eventually a stranger helped us out. I would think it happens often to the lady who owns the booth, but she thought we were hilarious. What do you expect when you stack the fabric five feet high?


When you are finished shopping you can have intestines for lunch. I'm not positive that those are intestines, but it looks a lot like it...doesn't it?

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

i come to your blog almost daily for updates, so keep them coming. ~ mm

Anonymous said...

FABRIC??? Five feet high?? OOOOh....I'm having a heart attack.

Granma

Dalene said...

Totally. Jealous.

That looks like a LOT of fun.