9.27.2008

My Visit to Seoul

Last weekend I went with Keith, Megan and some of their co-workers to visit Seoul. We got to visit a palace/park, which was gorgeous.



We ate at a 50's style diner. It was really cute to see the Korean girls serving us cheeseburgers, shakes and Dr. Pepper in roller skates. I was trying to get a picture of the Korean man eating there, but I thought this one of Megan turned out better.

We also saw a man-boy (I can't decide his age) giving out Free Hugs. He looked so happy every time someone wanted one. He likes his job.

Keith couldn't resist. Seriously, look how happy that man-boy is giving Keith a hug.


I gave him a side-hug. He even smiles for pictures. What a great guy!


We saw lots of other interesting people in Seoul.


And I even got stuck in the subway. I promise I paid for it. The computer system was messed up and wouldn't let me out. Keith jumped , but I was in a skirt.

1 Comment:

Wendell Rovenstine said...

You amaze me. The sounds and smells of Seoul will be forever impressed with in you. Thanks for setting the bar high for all of us. Would love to come see you. I have been working with a ministry doing some really neat things in Busan. It would be great to see you in action and spend time with the christians of Busan...