11.07.2008

A Very Prepared Student


This is Karen. She is one of my favorite students. I know I am not supposed to have favorites, so don't tell on me! She is one of my youngest students also, but she is so self sufficient. Every day before class she goes to the bakery or convenient store and buys snacks for herself, her friends and usually me. One day she bought two giant candy bars--one for herself and one for me. She is so thoughtful. Yesterday she brought a bag of cookie/bread snacks and put one on everyone's desk. I saw that she walked in with this mug also, but I didn't think much about it. Halfway through class I realized it was hot green tea. Occasionally she would fill up the little cup and sip on her tea. How precious is she?

3 Comments:

Pan Cratius said...

Wow, Karen is a cutie pie indeed. I think it's okay to make students feel special. Who knows, maybe some day she will be President of South Korea.

Dalene said...

OOOOHH!!!! I wish I had someone to buy me bakery goodies everyday@ school!!!! She's SOOOO Adorable. Do you love being a teacher????

Dalene said...

You've been tagged~! Please oh please play. (and i'm sorry)