11.24.2008

Another tag

My cousin Marlita tagged me. I am supposed to post the 4th picture in my 4th photo album and talk about it. Here it is:


So exciting...I know. The story is this... For those of you who don't know, my family lives in a constant "fixer-upper" house. A few summers ago, Becca had her jaw broken and wired back together. She was in the hospital for about a week. While she was in the hospital, we tried to remodel her room. I think it was mostly done by the time she got it. She was so cranky though I am not sure she fully appreciated it. And she was wired shut so all she could ever say was, "uuuuuhhhh."

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I helped fix that room with you:-) Thanks for teaching me how to use a nail gun! I miss you...

little dalene said...

I forgot about that! It's hard to come to the Rovenstine household without learning a valuable lesson though. :)

Nikki said...

I helped with that room too, and your room, and the painting of the outside of the house, and well im sure the list could go on... Remember when we went to Ted's when Becca was wired shut and she got really mad? haha good times! (well maybe not for her)

Tim Rovenstine said...

Yeah, somewhat a Rovenstine tradition to be living in a fixer upper. Back in 1953 we were digging out from under the house to build a swimming pool. Sure kept us busy, and out of site, and out of trouble. Nice PIX.

Wendell Rovenstine said...

Dalene it was great having you with us at Marks house last night. The make up you were wearing was WOW!. I can only wish I could see the rest of your photo album. With what you show us here I am sure the album would take and eternity to explain. Especially if it comes to the fixer upper duties of the ole Pumpkin grower himself.

Mary Beth said...

Hi Dalene! I miss you.