11.15.2008

I've Been Tagged...Seven Random Facts

1. My favorite Gospel is Luke (thanks to Dr. Tashjian).

2. In the 6th grade my family got AOL. My dad was setting up emails for the whole family. A girl had spilled nachos on me that day, so I did something like "nachorovie." I had that for about a week when I realized it was stupid. I changed it to leneonme. It started out aol, went to sbc, then cox and now gmail, but it's always been the same. I still use leneonme as an AOL screenname also.

3. When I was little, a drunk man tried to get into our house. I woke up to him leaning in the window over my bed. I think this is the reason I'm scared of the dark and so jumpy. It could be just because I'm a Hemstock though.

4. I have been to five continents and lived in four. Everyone thinks I'm "adventerous," but I'm really just too scared to have a normal life.

5. I am unusually talented at finding anything on the website. Seriously, google should hire me. I could be just as fast as their search engines.

6. I don't believe in "the one," but I love romantic movies...and I always cry at them. Although, it would be hard to find a movie that I haven't cried at.

7. The only website that works in my classroom is wikipedia. I have become a wealth of useless information because of that. For instance, did you know they recently found a new pyramid? Sometimes I even get so bored I read the Dutch wiki pages.

Now I'm tagging Nikki, Roxie and Cara. Have fun! :)

5 Comments:

Dalene said...

Dalene, I didn't know that you were a movie cry-girl. I'm a book cry-girl and a closet movie cry-girl. You know it's bad when you cry like a baby during Cheaper by the dozen.

Anonymous said...

The man that climbed in our window when you were young just beat and raped a woman. He is now in prison. So we can be very thankful that God protected all of us that night.

Mom

Cara said...

i decline your tag, but enjoyed yours.

Wendell Rovenstine said...

What an interesting post.. Your mother shared news that I had never heard before. She said the Dude who came through your window was now in prison. I was not aware of this development so now I have good reason to keep blogging.

Nikki said...

This is a difficult task you have placed on me!