12.18.2008

Let It Snow!

A couple weeks ago, I woke up to snow outside. There were very big flakes falling and there was a layer covering everything. It made me very excited. It reminded me of school snow days--those are the best days. It never snows that much in Daegu, but a girl can hope, right? But I was very tired, so I went back to sleep. When I woke up, it was all gone. A few teachers slept through the whole thing, so I guess I can be glad I even saw it.

Then a few days later I went to Seoul for Christmas shopping. It snowed off and on all day. It made me really excited. It has been awhile since I have seen snow! I am still not adjusted to the cold, but I think snow makes winter worth it.


I am really hoping for a white Christmas. I don't think there is much possibility of it. I have to work, so I guess if it did snow it might make me more sad. I'm thinking of y'all and wishing I could celebrate the holidays with you in the States!

1 Comment:

Dalene said...

Excuse me? Did you say you have to work on Christmas? I'm confused, and I'm really sorry!

We've been getting into the January mood around here with a grand ice storm.