12.06.2008

Korean Kids

Some days I love my students and other days I want to strangle them.
This was a good day.


This was a bad day. No one did their homework so everyone had to stand for an hour (and take their test).


I love it when they say funny things. It makes the bad days worth it. The other day I asked a class to tell me who they would save with their lifeboat--a man, a woman or a child.
A boy told me, "the man because he is strong and could help me on the island."
The next girl said, "the woman because the man may be strong, but he is lazy and the woman would actually help."
My favorite was a little girl who said, "the child because then we can grow up and marry each other." She is a thinker! :)

I took this video of classroom skits. They have to memorize a comic strip and then act it out. The best part about this video is no one in the room noticed I was filming. The kids are funny, but it's also a great example of how I am not a very strict teacher! Oops!


1 Comment:

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

haha, 'JOHN STOP TALKING!" hahahah.