7.08.2008

ZOOLERT I LOVE YOU!

I have been trying for days, weeks and months to get a WiiFit. It was released on May 21 and it has been impossible to find. I found this website called zoolert.com a few weeks ago. They check the web every two minutes and then notify you by email if it is in stock somewhere. There have been many, many times I was sitting at my computer, saw the email pop up, went immediately to the site and they were already gone. It was getting very frustrating. Seriously, look at how much fun this family is having...
Very soon this will be my family! I found out yesterday zoolert also lets you keep their webpage open. It will make an obnoxious animal noise if a wiifit becomes available. I finally got it this morning! Stay tuned for my review! :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah.

Right back at you!

We stumbled upon this.. Thanks for the really nice shout out! :)

If you don't mind, we'd love to add this to the comments section on the front page.

little dalene said...

No problem! Happy to advertise. :)

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

Dalene, I'm not joining in on the family "fun" because I've already told you what I think of the wiifit.

I cannot believe some website is talking to you! I didn't even know if that was possible. I'm going to start talking about random websites.

Anonymous said...

I thought the girl looked a lot like you when you were young.

Anonymous said...

Feel free to contact us on our page to let us know what you would like the comment to read like. I don't want to just lift a portion you do or don't want us to take :)

Anonymous said...

I think the girl looks alot like you used to too.