7.11.2008

Welcome Back 12 12

There is this jinxed building in Bartlesville. It's had many different restaurants go in and out of business for as long as I can remember. Currently, I think it's occupied by a Mexican restaurant that steals your debit card numbers, but for a short time it was occupied by Name Brand Clothing. Their slogan is 1/2 of 1/2 price. Most people just called it NBC, but little Becca was confused by the building. She told us one time she wanted to eat at 12 12. My family has called it that ever since.
Well, now it's back--in a new location. Hopefully, it will stay. My mom and I made our first visit yesterday. We have to go back today because we were kicked out at closing, but in my short shopping time I was able to get two amazing dresses.

This one I like to call $9...

...and this one I like to call $4.
Why? Because that's how much they cost! How great is that? I came home and googled Maggie London (the name brand). They cost $150-$170 from Nordstroms! I am very glad to have NBC back in town. Now I just have to find somewhere to go where I need a fancy dress!

4 Comments:

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

Whatever. When will you even wear those dresses?

Anonymous said...

That restaurant is Senor Salsa. We use our cards there all the time and are fine. Now Los Loros on Madison I wouldn't use a card at. I've talked to a few people that have had problems after eating there.
I might have to try NBC again. I loved it when it is where senor Salsas is. I went in right after they moved into the new place and it was a mess. Everything was crammed on the racks and was excessively wrinkled. I didn't think it was worth the effort to dig.
Are you allowed to dress like that in Korea?

Cara said...

looks like you'll be showing some leg dalene! way to go on the purchases!

Dalene said...

Cute cute CUTE!