6.24.2008

Why I love my Wii...

Becca taught Nanny how to Wii-bowl last Sunday. I think Nanny was more into creating her Mii than the actual bowling. She wanted to make sure she had wrinkles. She also wanted to be in a skirt, but Nintendo only lets you do pants.
Today I tested my Wii Fit Age again (on Wii Sports, not Wii Fit--sadly I still don't have it). The first time I did it I was 50, but today I moved down to 29. The first time Jonnie did it he was 84! I think he has moved down to 31 now. I was talking to my mom about it at lunch and she decided she wanted to see what her Wii age was. She is 55. She made my dad do it and he is 60! I think she was proud of herself.
The Nintendo Wii is just another reason why I love the Japanese!

3 Comments:

liesel said...

I never thought I would see Nanny playing video games. Thanks for the proof. :)

Nikki said...

I would like to see Nanny play DDR, that would defin. be worth watching!

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

I don't think I really taught her anything since she couldn't figure out how to release the ball.