6.27.2008

Day 15

Yesterday was day 15 on the South Beach Diet for me and my mom. Anybody who knows the diet knows what that means...whole grains and fruit! It was a very exciting day for us. I got violently sick the night before (no details needed) and couldn't enjoy it as much as my mom though. She was very excited about making a parfait with plain yogurt, strawberries, blueberries and Uncle Sam cereal. She said it would be better with sugar. She says that a lot now. Uncle Sam isn't too bad. If you need some fiber in your life I would highly suggest it!

I realize a picture of the parfait isn't really necessary, but everything is better with pictures. Check out Evi's and Leisel's blogs and you will agree. :)

3 Comments:

liesel said...

I agree. I realized recently that I am taking about 100 times more photos than I ever did now that I have a digital camera. I almost took a picture of my piece of cheesecake last night to put on my blog!

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

why would I be on drugs?

Dalene said...

Why haven't I visited your blog yet? I'm coming ALL OF THE TIME just to leave "Dalene" comments on here. Good way to mess with the minds of the simpletons of this world.

Ask Charissa about the 5:00 Braums diet we went on when we were in High School. It actually worked.