6.03.2008

the problem with adventures...

I think once you journey out into the unknown it becomes addicting. I remember when I came home from Australia I could not handle staying in Oklahoma that summer. I became a restless person. I don't remember being one before. Once school started I was able to settle back into the hectic lifestyle and forget that I wasn't flying off to Fiji for the weekend.
But it's happening again. Although there was lots of down time (to put it nicely) in Suriname, I still had some adventures. Deciding to jump the border to French Guiana for the weekend was probably one of the best.
Today I had the great idea to go to the Country Music Festival in Nashville. I looked it up online and it starts Thursday. I called Nikki to go with me. I just can't understand these people with JOBS. She hasn't said no yet, but I think it's coming.
So until I get to move out of the country again for my next adventure, I'll keep waiting and practicing my patience.

0 Comments: