7.31.2009

Rental Car

Last weekend I went with four of my friends to Pohang for an International Fireworks Festival. Since it was at night, we would have had to stay overnight to catch a bus back to Daegu. It turned out being cheaper to rent a car. So we called our local Avis. As you can see from the key box, they had a lot of Hyundai cars.


It turns out we didn't even need a key because the car had an Intelligent Key. I don't really know what the benefit is, but it is cool! I was the only one with an International Drivers License, so I had to drive. If I looked a little younger, this could be my "just got my license" picture.


The rental lady had to come out and help us with the navigation. We made it safely to Pohang. It was nice that we were mostly on the highway. Korean drivers are very crazy, so I'm glad I did not have to drive too much in the city.

0 Comments: