8.10.2009

Fireworks Festival

Sorry my posting isn't very prompt. I am struggling to finish my admission essays. I am trying to do nothing but write, but I keep watching Gossip Girl instead. I keep telling myself I do my best work under pressure...Anyway, here are the pictures from the fireworks festival in Pohang.

These are hands at the beach. The sun rises in one and sets in the other. This is a cute Korean group that asked me to take their picture.

And this is our group.


This is the other hand...and me.


The beach was COVERED with Koreans watching fireworks. It's hard to tell in this picture, but almost every single person had either their cellphone or a camera out taking pictures.


P.S. Has anyone else noticed that recently when you upload pictures to Blogger they lose a LOT of their quality?

2 Comments:

Annie said...

Oh my goodness, we were there too. How did I miss seeing you considering that there were not a lot of "whities" there? So glad you had fun. Our kids loved it.

So have you heard back on grad school yet?

ทดลองสล็อต pg said...

ทดลองสล็อต pg เล่นฟรีทุกค่าย PG SLOT รองรับเล่นผ่านมือถือทุกระบบ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น IOS และก็ Android ผู้ใช้สามารถเล่นได้ในทุกเกมแบบไม่ต้องสมัครก่อนใครที่เว็บ PG-SLOT.GAME