4.27.2009

Chinese Medicine

At the butterfly festival, a man in a hat said he wanted to treat us with traditional Chinese medicine. This is what happened...



The rest of us had it put on our hands. The man with the hat fell in love with Ashley. He told her she had to sit in the tent for 20 minutes and relax. The thing he placed on our hands was supposed to suck out bad toxins and make us feel more energy.


This man had one placed on his knee. He really wanted to take a picture with us. So we let him.


In the end, I feel the same, but now I have a yellow ring on my hand that smells like burnt bamboo. No matter how many times I wash my hands, the ring and the smell won't go away!

2 Comments:

Dalene said...

What country are you going to go live in next?

little dalene said...

I think I'm going to try the US for a while. :)