4.20.2009

Cat Cafe

Koreans are very into themed places. We heard about a cafe that has cats--real, live cats. I thought it sounded disgusting, but Rachael wanted to check it out. (She likes cats--I don't.) I accidentally found it last weekend. So Thursday I surprised Rachael with it. She enjoyed it, but I was miserable. The cats kept jumping around which made me scream every time. I took extra allergy medicine, but I still couldn't breathe. The worst part was my camera died as soon as I turned it on. Here are the low quality pictures from my phone...


This week we are going to go find the puppy cafe. No joke.

6 Comments:

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

That is so gross and unsanitary! Who would want cat hair in their food?

Dalene said...

Just out of curiosity, what is on the menu at the Cat Cafe?

liesel said...

Wow. That is just bizarre.

little dalene said...

I don't know about the food. We had no interest in that--unsanitary as Becca said. I didn't even want to get coffee, but they make you if you want to sit in there.

Unknown said...

wonder if there is a reptile cafe i bet dad and becca would like that

Mary Beth said...

I am speechless. People must like it or they wouldn't be in business. Right? Not for me, at all.