2.01.2010

A Sneak Peek

I would love to show you pictures of my apartment, but at the rate my "unpacking" is going it could be awhile. But I did finally hang something up! This is my kitchen (without chairs). One day I will find a couple chairs for a good price. I'm not sure I'm fancy enough for a chandelier, but it came with the apartment.


I went to Staples the other day to check on prices. They had one on sale for $99. The salesman went to the back to check the size of the box (to see if it would fit in my car). He told me he found a desk for $14.99. Online it is still selling for $169.99, but they are trying to clear it out of the store. I was really happy to get a good deal, but this desk took me TWO days to put together. I think it turned out okay.


I have added a couple Valentine's Day pillows to my bed, courtesy of Grandma Donna. :)

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

It looks good. The desk is really nice.

Julie said...

How cute! I love that you set the table...nice touch!
That desk was an amazing deal! Wow...you never know until you ask! Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of it. I'm sure it will be darling :)

ทดลองเล่นสล็อต Pg เว็บ ตรง said...

ทดลองเล่นสล็อต Pg เว็บ ตรง เป็นผู้ให้บริการเกมพร้อมให้ผู้เล่นทุกคนได้รับโบนัสทดสอบเล่นสล็อต pg ฟรี 2022แล้ววันนี้ ที่นี้ที่เดียวทุกท่าน ได้เล่นได้ก่อนผู้ใดเข้าเล่นได้เลย

pgslot เว็บตรง said...

pgslot เว็บตรง ทุกเกมส์รวมอยู่ในสล็อตเว็บไซต์แห่งนี้แล้วทุกเกมส์ แม้ท่านกำลังหาเกมส์สล็อตแตกง่ายที่สุด หรือบ่อยมากที่สุด เล่นสล็อต PG ทุกแพลตฟอร์มได้ฟรี ไม่เสียค่าบริการ