2.03.2010

Best Present Ever!

For some of my faithful blog readers (Grandma Donna and Renana) you may remember I was in a movie. Today I opened my mailbox and there it was! Rachael was in the movie with me, and she saw it was out on DVD and selling on Ebay. So she mailed me a copy. (What a good friend!) I am so excited to watch it! We went and saw it in the theater, but there were no subtitles. So now I can watch myself in a movie AND understand what's going on. If you come visit me, I'll let you watch it!

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

make you watch it

Nikki said...

I'm coming, ill be there on the 12th!

Julie said...

That is sooo cool! You should add it to your resume :)

The Rigsby's said...

I do check your blog about everyday!

Anonymous said...

Will you be at the Oscars?

G. D.

ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pp said...

ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pp เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ รูปแบบใหม่ อัพเดทปี2022 มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นเยอะแยะ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น คาสิโนสด pg slot บาคาร่าออนไลน์เกมยิงปลาซึ่งสามารถเล่นผ่านมือถือได้ทุกระบบ

pg slot เครดิตฟรี said...

Pg Slot เครดิตฟรี หรือ มีกิจกรรมที่แจกเครดิตฟรี PG SLOT มีโปรโมชั่นและก็ยังมีแอดมินทำงานที่จะรอเอาใจใส่ดูแลผู้เล่นตลอด 24ชั่วโมง ฝากไม่มีอย่างต่ำที่เว็บของเรา Pg-Slot.Game