1.22.2010

Graduate School

It's already a lot of work, but I think I will survive. I went to News Reporting orientation Sunday afternoon, and I started feeling very overwhelmed. I became really nervous that it would be too much work for me, but I started classes on Tuesday and have kept up. It turns out that school is much easier as an "adult" without a dorm full of friends around. I do miss my friends, but I think I will be able to get a lot more work done without them around.

Every couple of weeks I will be working all day in the newsroom. If you check my profile page, it may be updated with new stories. They aren't too exciting right now, but it is a start.

That is pretty much my life right now. I still haven't finished unpacking. I need to hang up all my pictures and find a desk so I can put my computer, papers and things somewhere. When all that happens I will take pictures. Promise.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been keeping up with you. I am so proud of you. I am sure you will do great.

Grandma D.