6.06.2009

I'm not-so-smart again.

I have been studying for the GRE with a Kaplan prep book. I felt I was finally starting to master the practice questions. However, I finished it and still had a month left to study. I bought a Barron's study book to keep up the practice. This book is much more difficult. It makes me feel like I'm starting my studying over. The worst part is I only have two weeks left until my test!

So here it is...the most ridiculous analogy I've seen so far...

LAST : SHOE ::
a) cuff : trousers
b) finale : curtain
c) pattern : glove
d) buckle : belt
e) strap : slip

No cheating! The prize is my respect and admiration. :) Good luck.

8 Comments:

Charissa said...

leg.

Unknown said...

A - Mom

Unknown said...

I change my answer to B

Mom

Nikki said...

my guess would be C

Gina said...

I'm going with B

Anonymous said...

Grandpa says "He doesn't get it." I think the answer is c. Am I right. Does it mean that I can go to grad school? Hope you do good on the test. I will be praying for you. Hope it will be worth quarantine. You do know what a shoe last is?

Love ya, Gramma D.

little dalene said...

Grandma Donna, I'm assuming you know what a shoe last is. I had to idea and I'm thinking none of the other guessers do either. So you are right, the answer is c. A last is a type of tool you use to make a shoe and so is a pattern for a glove.

Nikki said...

I am so Smart!!! I'm so glad I got that right.