6.19.2010

Summer

I'm not going to apologize or explain away the reasons I haven't blogged in four months. I will just say: I'm a graduate student living in mid-Missouri (not much happening). But I have decided to break my blogging silence because I'm so excited about...


...my baby tomato! I hope it turns into a full-size tomato soon because I really need some affirmation when it comes to my patio gardening. I don't think my strawberries are going to do anything. I do have spots on the leaves of the tomato plant though. Can anyone tell me if this is okay?


My daisies are doing pretty well though. I didn't realize the stems would get so tall. In other balcony news, I have stopped filling up the bird feeder. They were making a mess and eating too fast. I need to save my money for people food.

4 Comments:

Julie Kay said...

I don't know about the spots....but I'd recommend sprinkling some Sevin Dust the tomato plant to save it from being devoured by the bugs that have already found their way to your pot.

And, it's really funny you mentioned the bird food being too costly because just last weekend I had a conversation with my mom about getting a feeder for my yard and she was like, well I wouldn't recommend it if you're trying to live on any kind of low budget. And, thanks to the wonder of Dave Ramsey, we are trying...so no feeder for my yard either! haha!

Unknown said...

http://gardening.about.com/od/vegetablepatch/a/TomatoProblems.htm

You might be overwatering it - make sure it drys out a little before watering again - you don't want the roots too wet.

ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pp said...

ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pp เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ รูปแบบใหม่ อัพเดทปี2022 มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นเยอะแยะ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น คาสิโนสด pg slot บาคาร่าออนไลน์เกมยิงปลาซึ่งสามารถเล่นผ่านมือถือได้ทุกระบบ

slot เครดิต ฟรี said...

slot เครดิต ฟรี ท่านสามารถเข้ามาร่วมบันเทิงใจ ไปกับเกมสล็อต ซึ่งสามารถทำเงิน ได้จริง รวมทั้งยังได้รับ ว่าเป็นเว็บไซต์ เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่คัดสรรเกมสล็อต pgslot ประสิทธิภาพ