1.08.2009

My how things change...

I keep wondering when I'll stop feeling this dramatic change in my life. Some days it's overwhelming to think that a year ago I was concerned with whether I had enough water in my durotank and now my biggest concern is whether the karaoke machine at the arcade will steal our money.
That's right--Koreans love karaoke so much they even have booths at the arcade. Rachael and I saw only a couple English song options. We were feeling very adventerous though, so we had to try it. Once we started, we actually found the book that had a ton of other options. Here is a video of us preparing the machine. You don't get to see the singing because that would just be embarrassing! :)

5 Comments:

liesel said...

What? No singing?!! Come on.....

Nikki said...

I want to see you guys singing!

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

That wasn't Womanizer, and it was also the biggest waste of 2 minutes of my life.

little dalene said...

Womanizer was supposed to our first song, but I accidentally deleted it. Let's be honest--you're on winter break, you have nothing better to do than watch my movies. AND you're just jealous! I know how much you want to sing at a karaoke booth in an arcade.

Wendell Rovenstine said...

Hey! What a great time you seem to be having. I was too disappointed that you did not let us see the duo in action. Try it again and this time we all vote for you to cut us in on the really good singing. Keep having a good time. If you were here in Bartlesville you would be going to Copan Lake everyday with Johnny and your Dad watching the dogs run.. There are advantages to being in Korea. I will be there in February. I will let you know the dates.. OKAY?